HOW TO BUY?
How to buy online?
1. Choose the type of ticket suitable according to the profile of the guest(s): integral, Brazilian or Mercosul;
2. Choose the number of tickets according to each guest classification (adult, child or elderly);
3. Check the total purchase amount and press “next”. This will take you to the identification page;
4. If you are already registered, please login. If this is your first purchase, proceed with your registration;
5. You will be the holder of purchased ticket(s). Check your data and select the payment method;
6. Make your payment. You will receive and email confirmation of your purchase with a link to print your voucher;
7. Present the printed voucher and the required document(s) with valid photo ID (identification card, CNH or passport) at the tourist service room in the Visitor Reception Center next to the box office to collect your entry ticket(s);
8. You must present the ticket and valid photo ID (identification card, CNH or passport) and birth certificate, in case of children without ID, to enter the Iguassu National Park;
9. Foreign residents in Brazil must present the Foreigner’s National Registry (RNE) issued by the Federal Police and with “permanent” classification.
HOW PARTIAL EXEMPTIONS WORK?
The partial ticket exemptions are only valid for children between 2 and 11 years and elderly above the age of 60, who are born and registered in Brazil:
It is mandatory to show the partial ticket(s) exemption(s), along with a valid photo ID (identification card, passport or CNH) or birth certificate in case of children without ID to enter the Iguassu National Park;
What are the delivery forms/ticket collection?
Present the printed voucher and the valid photo ID document(s) (identification card, CNH or Passport) and birth certificate in case of children without identification at the box office of the National Park of Iguaçu, in the Reception Center Visitors at the booth of Internet service voucher for the removal (s) ticket (s);
Tickets can be collected by the holder of the purchases or a third party.
In case a third party is collecting, the voucher should mention that person’s name and ID information.
What is the ticket’s validity period?
Tickets must be picked up by the due dates indicated on the voucher.
The Cataratas do Iguaçu S.A. is not responsible for exchanging expired ticket.
What happens in case of cancellation?
In case of cancellation, the customer shall give advance notification within at least 3 (three) days prior to the scheduled date of the visit by email email@example.com ;
After the Cataratas do Iguaçu S.A. receives the email announcing the cancellation of the visit, it will request cancellation from the credit card company of the purchased tickets bought at the website within the next 4 (four) days.
The cancellation of the purchase of a ticket cannot be partial. In case a group/family or one or more visitors do not attend, the visitor should make a new purchase directly at the box office of the Iguassu National Park, indicating the number of visitors that are actually present.
What happens if the data entered at the time of the purchase at the box office of the Iguassu National Park, do not correspond to the previously reported date on the site? For example: nationality and age are different from the printed voucher and from the documents submitted when collecting the ticket(s)
The customer must make a new purchase of tickets entirely. The Cataratas do Iguaçu S.A. will request a cancellation from the credit card company of the purchased tickets bought at the website within the next 4 (four) days.
What are the payments forms available?
Credit Cards, only Mastercard and Visa.
How is the Payment Confirmation?
Confirmation of payments made with Credit or Debit Card may take up to 24 hours after purchase, due to bank communication procedures.
LOGIN AND REGISTRATION
I can’t remember my user name and password. What do I do?
Click on Forgot my password, and fill in the following information:
E-mail, CPF, New Password
An error occurred during the purchasing process. How do I proceed?
Click on the menu supported at the top of the page, fill in the fields with your personal data, and then click Send.